3. Do they specialize in a particular industry like real estate? Do they specialize in 1 type of advertising medium? Are they jack of all trades where they are doing everything under the sun like SEO, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Social media advertising, Prints Ads, email marketing.
Generally, most full service agencies are spreading themselves too thin since they don't specialize in anything.
Like what Bruce Lee said:
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”
4. Ask for references from existing clients/employers.
5. How long does your average client stay?
“You will make better decisions once you begin thinking long-term rather than short-term.”
-- Adam Smith
6. How much do you cost?
How much value can you bring to the table? Always weigh costs vs value. Compare how much they cost vs the KPI’s in question no #2.
As Warren Buffet said: “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”
7. How will the communication be between the parties involved? Who will be communicating with the project?
"No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it." – H.E. Luccock
8. What values do you uphold? Are you open to feedback?
“I think it's very important to have a feedback loop, where you're constantly thinking about what you've done and how you could be doing it better. I think that's the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” --Elon Musk